Saturday, March 21, 2015

4 Small Things That Make Me Happy This Week 12/52/15


We've been going to the local public library a lot lately. Sure, Samuel can't appreciate a book for what it is, yet. Still, the calmness of this incredibly light-flooded place makes us both inexplicably happy.

Spring is here! Even though today's sky doesn't quite agree with my statement, it's undeniable. Pure joy.

Since Samuel reached his full-blown discovery stage I've been struggling to keep him entertained. I couldn't be more thankful for the great playgrounds in our neighbourhood and my slide-loving little boy.

I got to go out for the first time since Samuel's birth. Alone. At night. I dressed up. It. Was. Awesome. (Let's not talk about how much I missed my baby)

2 comments:

  1. We've gone to the library just about everyday this week. What we love about our library is the children's section with all the wooden puzzles and our very kind librarian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so important for both of us that Samuel 'learns' to appreciate books from an early age, so a beautiful library is like cake + icing + a cherry on top! I bet a kind librarian can't hurt either.

      Delete